TIME AND PLACE:
@ Regent Street, London (between Oxford Circus and Piccadilly)
London’s iconic Regent Street will be transformed into a spectacular display of transport designs on Sunday 3 July during a free festival presented by Transport for London and London Transport Museum.
The festival will celebrate the designs that have kept London on the move from Victorian times to the present, and will give you a peek at what might come in the future.
The festival will stretch all the way from Piccadilly Circus to Oxford Circus.
• Heritage vehicles
• London by Design exhibition
• Kids Zone
• Moquette Land
• Tube and London Overground station design
• Modern vehicles
• Cycle Zone
• TfL 2040 – artists sketch the transport of the future
• The ticketing revolution
• A sensory cinema
• Virtual Reality headsets
• Transport in the digital age talks
• London Transport Museum Shop
— Transport for London (@TfL) July 3, 2016