TIME AND PLACE:
@ Wellcome Collection, 183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE
From dance as activism to British Sign Language, interaction with robots to political posturing: what do languages of the body reveal or conceal about the experience of inhabiting one?
Workshops & activities!
– Zine workshop with Collective Creativity artists
– Voguing mini-ball
– Social robotics
– Body to Brain (science of high-fives to face-palms)
– Performance workshop on the language of healthcare with Josh Bitelli
– ‘Speaking Without Words’ with autism expert Phoebe Caldwell
– ‘Fat Activism’ with author and activist Charlotte Cooper
– ‘Body Language and rhetoric’ with physiologist Harry Witchel
– Flirtini (vodka, Prosecco, pinapple juice)
– Bramble (gin, Creme de Mure, lemon juice)
Wellcome Kitchen offer!
– 2 glasses of wine with bruschetta £11
– Full dinner menu available
— Wellcome Collection (@ExploreWellcome) 1 November 2016