TIME AND PLACE:
@ The Biscuit Factory, 100 Clements Road, London, SE16 4DG
Tickets: from £20 book online
Street food specialists, KERB, are joining forces with whisky mavericks, Monkey Shoulder, to bring your a next level Burns Night that makes January 2017 something to get excited about!!!
For two magical nights, KERB and Monkey Shoulder will be transforming The Biscuit Factory into a humdinger of a Clubhoos to celebrate the great Rabbie Burns.
One-off Scottish street food creations from 5 ⭐️ KERBanists, huge live electric Ceilidh, whisky den + cocktails galore, the addressing of the haggis, highland themed games and a poetry slam corner, all set in a secret Bermondsey warehouse.
- The Wild Game Co – Haggis Scotch eggs; Haggis Mac n Cheese
- Deeney’s – Slow cooked venison tacos (with spicy salsa and whisky crème fraiche); the famed Macbeth Toastie (Haggis, cheddar, caramelised onion, rocket & mustard)
- Ghetto Grillz – Chicken schnitzel stuffed with haggis served on celeriac & candied beets slaw
- Oyster Boy – Fresh Cumbrae Rock and Loch ryan native oysters with Tabasco or whisky dressing
- Nonna’s Gelato – ‘Build your own’ whisky sundae
— KERB (@KERB_) January 15, 2017