TIME AND PLACE:
@ Wellcome Collection, 183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE
Explore the free exhibitions out of hours. Play eye-opening games in the Reading Room, handle intriguing objects and take a tour of the exhibition, or just have a glass of wine and catch up with friends to make your Friday night a little bit different. 🍸 👫 👭
Prefer visiting exhibitions when it’s a bit more relaxed?
Too busy at the weekends to visit?
Looking for somewhere special to start your weekend?
First Fridays are for you!
Grab a bite to eat with the special evening menu upstairs in Wellcome Kitchen, catch up over a cocktail and enjoy an alternative Friday night away from the standing-room-only pubs.
Plan your night….
– Ambient soundscapes with live DJ set from Antique Beat
– ‘A museum of modern nature’ open all night long (well, until 22.00)
– Cocktails, dinner and small dishes in our cafe and restaurant
– Conversation starters in ‘Medicine Man’ and ‘Medicine Now’
– Activities and ideas in our ‘Reading Room’