KERB are celebrating 5 years of street food trailblazing with a star-studded birthday bonanza including a two night party, special guest Alumni trading at KERB Gherkin lunch market and the launch of the KERB LIFE podcast.
KERB are bringing back old faces (KERB Alumni) to trade alongside the new (inKERBator graduates) and cook up a never-created-before KERBlaboration-themed £5 dishes at the 5th birthday party – (behold street food titans Bleecker x Bao going head to head with the surprise “Blao”; Vicky’s x BluTop’s ice cream donut toastie and Decatur x Project Sandwich’s NYC Bodega store deli sandwich, to name a few).
Also for the birthday extravaganza, KERB are inviting four KERB Alumni back (Bleecker Burger, Yum Bun, The Ribman and Rola Wala) to guest trade at their KERB Gherkin lunch market alongside releasing the KERB LIFE podcast – a sonic feast exploring the London food scene.
- Bleecker x Bao: two of THE BIGGEST street food titans in London go head to head with the “blao” / “bao-urger” surprise
- The Ribman x Oh My Dog: “The Rib Dog” heritage breed franks piled high with Ribman’s signature “Holy Fuck” hot sauce smothered meat
- Mother Clucker x White Men Can’t Jerk: WMCJ brine, MC floured fried jerk chicken
- Decatur x Project Sandwich: The ‘Kings Boulevard Bodega’ NYC deli joint (make-your-own Subway style)
- Sheng High x Greedy Khao: (Felix makes a come-back!) to create Thai-Chinese “Khao soi guo tie dumpling” curry soup fusion with Faai and Lee (vegan)
- Vicky’s x Blu Top: ice cream donut panini toasties
- Taco Dave x Cyprus Kitchen: aka ‘Pita Hombre’ serving Cyprus-Mexican fusion ‘Al Pastor’ pittas with cumin tzatziki, Serrano salsa, pomegranate molasses and fennel slaw
- Club Mexicana x Dosa Deli: vegan jackfruit vindaloo burritos
- Kimchinary x BBQ Dreamz: Korean – Filipino “Asian Persuasion” feat. bulgogi bavette steak + duck heart skewers
- Anna Mae’s x Piadina Project‘: mac ‘n cheese piadinas
- Nonna’s x Capish: Neapolitan choc ice station
West Handyside Canopy, Handyside Street, London N1C
£5 book online, limited tickets available on the door after 8:30