In the video participants were asked to try and call their own landline number from memory and offered £50 cash if they could.
Relish’s 4G wireless network for central London means that you can get online without needing to wait for a broadband installation guy, long contracts or unwanted landlines.
Research commissioned by Relish reveals the death of the ‘home phone’
- Nearly half of Londoners only keep their home phone so they can access the internet
- Almost 40% of Londoners don’t know their own home phone number
- 56% don’t know how much they’re paying for their landline each month
- Over half ‘rarely’ or ‘never’ use their home phone to make calls
- 65% of adults admit that landlines are a thing of the past
This post has been promoted by Relish.