TIME AND PLACE:
Pretty Woman 20:00 Mon 26th August
Django Unchained 19.45 Thur 5th Sep
This Is Spinal Tap 19:30 Thur 19th Sep
@ Dulwich Park, College Road, Dulwich, London SE21 7BQ
Win tickets! Do you fancy an evening of film-related nostalgia and a Stella Artois? As the Official Beer and Cider Partner of The Luna Cinema, Stella Artois will serve film-goers perfectly poured Chalices of Stella Artois under the summer evening skies.
If you want to be there, we have one pair of tickets to giveaway to each screening of:
- Pretty Woman on bank holiday Monday 26th August
- Django Unchained on Thursday 5th September
- This is Spinal Tap on Thursday 19th September
For your chance to win just email your name, date of birth and film preference to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions apply, 18+ only, www.drinkaware.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
The Luna Cinema at Dulwich Park Ticket Giveaway (the “Promotion”)
No purchase necessary. Prize draw 19.08.2013 – 22.08.2013
1. The promoter is InFormed London (the “Promoter”). The prize is provided by AB InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132) of Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS (the “Prize Provider”).
2. This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 or over and resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees of the Promoter or the Prize Provider, and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this Promotion. Entries from agents, third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted. Bulk entries will not be accepted.
3. The Promotion opens at 18:00 on 19th August 2013 and closes at 18:00 on 22nd August 2013 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. There are two general admission tickets available to be won for each of the three screenings set out below at The Luna Cinema: Dulwich Park, College Road, Dulwich, London, SE21 7BQ via three prize draws taking place at 18:00 on 22nd August 2013:
a) ‘Pretty Woman’ commencing at 20:00 on Monday 26th August 2013;
b) ‘Django Unchained’ commencing at 19:45 on Thursday 5th September 2013; and
c) ‘This Is Spinal Tap’, commencing at 19:30 on Thursday 19th September 2013.
Each pair of tickets is a “Prize”. There are 3 pairs of tickets available to be won in total.
5. To enter the Promotion, individuals should visit the Promoter’s website at (http://informedlondon.com/competitions), and submit their entry by emailing their personal details including name, date of birth, telephone number, email address and film preference, with acknowledgement of their acceptance of the terms and conditions to email@example.com (“Entry”).
6. One (1) participant will be chosen at random via a randomised computer programme from each of the three prize draws from all the participants who validly submitted their personal details in accordance with paragraph 5, who will each win a Prize for their screening preference (“Winners”). There will be three (3) Winners in total. Each Winner will be notified that they have won a prize by email by 18:00 on 23rd August 2013 to the email address they supplied on Entry. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are delayed, corrupted, or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
6. Each Prize is ticket only and does not include any travel, accommodation or any other expenses.
7. No purchase is necessary for entering into this Promotion.
8. Individuals are restricted to one entry per person during the Promotional Period. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated device or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any Prize forfeited.
9. Prizes will be provided by Informed London (the “Promoter”) and can be redeemed at the Venue. Winners may be required to provide I.D (driving license, passport or similar). Guests of each participant must be aged 18 or over.
10. By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify all Winners, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw the Prize entitlement where there is, or the Promoter has reason to believe there is or has been, breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion has been compromised.
12. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
13. By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other Promotional materials.
14. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants. The Promoter gives no warranties on the Prizes.
15. The Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferrable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be delivered directly to the winners.
16. Participants should not take any action which is illegal, constitutes a breach of trust or is otherwise derogatory or defamatory about Stella Artois or any of the Promoter’s other brands. The Promoter reserves the rights to withdraw the Prize in part or in whole if a Winner fails to comply with this requirement or if there is any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
(a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
(b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
(c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
(d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
18. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
19. Participants agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion and in connection with any PR mentioned in these terms and conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter.
20. Participants hereby consent to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required (for example use of the Participant’s name on a Stella Artois Facebook post), on behalf of the Promoter, if so requested, with no further recompense.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize award.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside their reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable and to substitute the Prize with one of equivalent or greater value.
23. The Promoter’s decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the Website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website.
25. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.