We’re teaming up with Stella Artois to offer you the chance to win one of five pairs of tickets to the UK satellite preview of The Double, followed by a live-streamed Q&A with Jonathan Ross and the film’s director, Richard Ayoade.
The exclusive events take place at the following Picturehouse Cinemas on Thursday 27th March, and we have one pair of general admission tickets up for grabs for each of the following venues:
• Clapham Picturehouse, 76 Venn Street, London SW4 0AT
• Gate Picturehouse, 87 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3JZ
• Greenwich Picturehouse, 180 Greenwich High Road, London SE10 8NN
• Ritzy Picturehouse, Brixton Oval, Coldharbour Lane, London, SW2 1JG
• Stratford East Picturehouse, Salway Road, London E15 1BX
To be in with a chance of winning simply email your name, date of birth, preferred screening location and contact telephone number to email@example.com with ‘The Double Competition’ in the email subject.
Terms and Conditions apply (see below), 18+ only, closes 10.00pm Sunday 23rd March.
Terms and Conditions
The Double UK Preview Ticket Giveaway (the “Promotion”)
No purchase necessary. Prize draw
20.03.2014 – 23.03.2014
1. The promoter is InFormed London (www.informedlondon.com) (the “Promoter”). The prize is provided by AB InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132) of Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS (the “Prize Provider”).
2. This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 or over and resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees of the Promoter or the Prize Provider, and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this Promotion. Entries from agents, third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted. Bulk entries will not be accepted.
3. The Promotion opens at 06.00am on 20th March 2014 and closes at 10.00pm on 23rd March 2014 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. There is one pair of general admission tickets available to be won for each of the following UK preview screenings of The Double at 6.45pm on Thursday 27th March 2014, with five prize draws taking place at 10.00am on Monday 24th March 2014:
- Clapham Picturehouse, 76 Venn Street, London, SW4 0AT
- Gate Picturehouse, 87 Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3JZ
- Greenwich Picturehouse, 180 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 8NN
- Ritzy Picturehouse, Brixton Oval, Coldharbour Lane, London, SW2 1JG
- Stratford East Picturehouse, Salway Road, London, E15 1BX
Each pair of tickets is a “Prize”. There are five pairs of tickets available to be won in total.
5. To enter the Promotion, individuals should visit the Promoter’s website at (www.informedlondon.com/competitions) (“Website”), and submit their entry by emailing their personal details including name, date of birth, email address, preferred screening location and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, including ‘The Double Competition’ in the email subject to enter. (“Entry”).
6. Five participants will be chosen at random via a randomised computer programme from the prize draw of all the participants who validly submitted their personal details in accordance with paragraph 5, who will each win a Prize (“Winner”). There will be five (5) Winners in total. The Winners will be notified that they have won a prize by email by 11.00am on 24th March 2014 to the email address they supplied on Entry (“Notifying Email”). The Winners must respond to the Notifying Email no later than 24 hours after the time the Notifying Email is sent (as per the time stamp on the sent email) confirming their acceptance of the Prize, agreement to the Terms and Conditions, and the name and date of birth of their guest. If the Winner does not reply to the Notifying Email within 24 hours, that Winner forfeits their Prize and a replacement Winner will be drawn in their place from the entries received during the Promotional Period. Once the Winner’s acceptance of the Prize has been received by the Promoter, he or she will be sent a confirmation email no later than 24 hours prior to the screening providing further details about the Prize including the time of screening, location of cinema and where to go to on arrival at the cinema. Upon acceptance of the Prize by email in accordance with this paragraph, the Prize Provider will add the Winner and their guest’s name to the Stella Artois guest list. Upon arrival at the specified Picturehouse, the Winner and their guest should ask for the guest list queue and state their name to Picturehouse staff who will check their name against the guest list they have been provided.
7. Each Prize is ticket only and does not include any travel, food, drink, accommodation or any other expenses.
8. No purchase is necessary for entering into this Promotion.
9. Individuals are restricted to one entry per person during the Promotional Period. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated device or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any Prize forfeited.
10. The Winners may be required to provide I.D (driving license, passport or similar). Guests of each participant must be aged 18 or over.
11. By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the Winners, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw the Prize entitlement where there is, or the Promoter has reason to believe there is or has been, breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion has been compromised.
13. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
14. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants. The Promoter gives no warranties on the Prizes.
15. The Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferrable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be delivered directly to the winner.
16. Participants should not take any action which is illegal, constitutes a breach of trust or is otherwise derogatory or defamatory about Stella Artois or any of the Promoter’s other brands. The Promoter reserves the rights to withdraw the Prize in part or in whole if the Winner fails to comply with this requirement or if there is any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
(a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
(b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
(c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
(d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
18. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
19. Participants agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion and in connection with any PR mentioned in these terms and conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter.
20. Participants hereby consent to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required (for example use of the Participant’s name on a Stella Artois Facebook post), on behalf of the Promoter, if so requested, with no further recompense.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize award.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside their reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable and to substitute the Prize with one of equivalent or greater value.
23. The Promoter’s decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the Website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website.
25. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.