TIME AND PLACE:
@ MC Motors, 28 Millers Avenue, Dalston, London E8 2DS
Tickets: £25 (incluiding 5 kebabs, beer and cocktail)
Bringing together 5 of London’s top BBQ kings to East London’s favourite venue, for a one-off day/night kebab extravaganza.
Set within the warehouse and yard of renowned location space MC Motors in Dalston, Lucky Chip Soundsystem will provide the tunes whilst Ruby’s will be supplying delicious Turkish-themed cocktails. Camden Town Brewery are on top of the beers and there’ll be a dedicated wine bar matching your Burgundy with your beef and your chicken with your Chenin.
Ticket price includes 5 kebabs, a Camden Town beer, Turkish Mojito (Turkitho’s before 6pm). Doors open at 3pm and there’ll be entertainment throughout. The venue is split in two with a large outdoor yard area as well as an extensive warehouse space.
Kebabs on the day will be served up by some of London’s favourite chefs including Carl Clarke (Chick’n Sours), Neil Rankin (Smokehouse), Mangal 1, Berber & Q and Lucky Chip.
For £25 you’ll get:
– Lucky Chip – Lamb shoulder, BBQ sauce, feta, olives, salad and garlic sauce
– Carl Clark – Herb fed Szechuan chicken skewers, spring onions, pickled chilli’s, sesame and pickled watermelon salad
– Neil Rankin – Smoked brisket and fattoush flat bread wrap with chilli and garlic sauce
– Mangal 1 – Lamb kofte wrap, salad, sumac, chilli
– Berber & Q – Chicken thigh shawarma, green chilli ketchup, tahini, bread and butter pickle
– Camden Town beer
– Ruby’s Havana Club Turkitho (before 6pm)
BBQs are lit at 3pm and the music switched on – with loads of entertainment it’ll be a great day-to-evening place to hang out. Doors close at 7pm and event finishes at 11pm.