TIME AND PLACE:
@ Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QR
Tickets: from £12 book online (free for 12-17 year olds)
London’s most exciting cycling event is back in town. The show houses a curated selection of cycling’s most innovative creators, makers and experts.
The world’s leading cycling and lifestyle brands exhibit alongside the most innovative and exciting start ups in the urban and road cycling world.
Expect the usual and unusual with art installations, bike film premieres, craft beer, coffee and tasty street food all backdropped by live music and DJs.
Debuting in 2016 will be The Summit featuring speakers from across the cycling spectrum at Spin. It connects exhibitors, visitors and industry members allowing for an open arena for discussion of the past, present & future of cycling.
- See, try and buy from up to 100 road, urban and lifestyle exhibitors
- The Summit – over 100 speakers from across the cycling world
- The Art Hub – installations and workshops with artists from all over Britain
- The Frame Lab – workshops and presentations on frame-building
- Great street-food, coffee and craft beer
- Join Thousands of cycling enthusiasts
— Spin LDN (@Spin2016) May 19, 2016