To celebrate the launch of Dirty South, a new restaurant and bar launching in Lewisham, Other Side Fried will take over the kitchen to offer Londoners the chance to get their hands on #100FREEBURGERS every day for a week. ? ?
Dirty South is a laid-back pub and restaurant located in the heart of Lewisham. Originally an iconic music venue that closed in 2011 following the London riots, Dirty South has re-opened for business and is dedicated to bringing quality food and drink to Lee High Road, seven days a week. The Dirty South Bar offers a selection of craft beers, fine wines and tempting cocktails.
Chicken street food favourites Other Side Fried will be the first in a series of rotating local street food stars to take up a residency with Dirty South. The fried chicken Kings will take over Dirty South, bringing their dirty done proper fried chicken.
The menu includes:
- BUFFALO BURGER – Fried chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, lettuce, pickles
- HONEY BUTTER – Fried chicken, smoked honey butter, bacon, lettuce, pickles
- O.S.F BURGER – Fried chicken, bacon, American cheese, O.S.F. sauce, pickled onions, lettuce
- VEG BURGER – Fried celeriac, Cheese and chive sauce, fried egg, lettuce and pickles
- DIRTY FRIES – Ranch dressing, parmesan, bacon, hot sauce
Dirty South, 162 Lee High Road, London SE13 5PR
Mon, Tue, Wed, Sun 12pm – 11pm
Thu, Fri, Sat 12pm – 1:30am
Free burgers available from 5pm – 10pm
To sign up visit www.dirtysouth.co.uk/100freeburgers and claim a voucher for a free burger!